Darn! I wasn't home for UPS delivery! Any options??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sofakng, Oct 14, 2011.

1. sofakng macrumors regular

I was at work when UPS tried to deliver my phone this morning but my wife was home but in the bathroom so she missed the delivery person by a minute.

It says they won't attempt delivery again until Monday.

Is there any way to contact the driver or pick up the package later in the evening?

I'm going on vacation next week...

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Aren't there instructions on their website or on the door tag? Call them and get it from the depot tonight.

3. bellaisa macrumors regular

drive around looking for him...

or call the UPS hub and tell them to page the driver and ask him to redeliver if he can or meet up with him. i did this many times.

4. Nde macrumors 6502a

Nde

Call UPS. Provide them your tracking number. Most local UPS regional center opens Saturday and late Fridays. You can try picking up your phone there tonight or tomorrow. Good luck.

5. sweetbrat macrumors 65816

sweetbrat

Our UPS branch lets us pick up packages between 8-9pm on the day that they tried to deliver. There should be a phone # on the tag they left on your door. Give them a call and find out when they'll let you come get it. I wouldn't think you'd have to wait all the way until Monday.

6. sofakng thread starter macrumors regular

Phew! 1-800-PICK-UPS said that I could pickup the package today sometime and that the hub will call me within 60 minutes to schedule a time... Hopefully they do call me! I've had so many bad experience with contractors, service persons, etc, that I don't really expect a phone call back, heh.

7. destroyboredom macrumors 6502

What others said. If you call your local UPS by 7pm local time, you should be able to pick it up tonight to tomm. Anything after 7pm and you'll have to wait for Monday.

8. AzMacDude macrumors newbie

Did they end up calling you after 60 min? Same thing happnened to me and now I have to drive somewhere like 10 min away to go pick it up, but I have no clude what time. :mad::mad: