DarwiinRemote Not Working

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by gwin7, Mar 6, 2012.

1. gwin7 macrumors newbie

I cannot get DarwiinRemote to work on my computer. Perhaps it is not compatible with the my OS version? I have 10.6.8 and am using the latest white macbook. When I connect my wiimote it says it is connected but it turns off and it shows no motion or anything on the Darwiin screen. Then if i try to click anything on Darwiinremote it just get the spinning beacb ball and I cannot even quite Darwiin without restarting my computer. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
    -B

2. Anoxy macrumors newbie

I can't even get my wii remote connected to my Mac via bluetooth running OS X 10.7.3 Lion. Really bummed out.

3. blesscheese macrumors 6502a

blesscheese

Have you tried Wiiji? I've been using it with 10.6.8, not sure about DarwiinRemote nowadays.

4. Tiptizzle macrumors 6502

Any chance of Darwiin remote being fixed for Mavericks?

5. edddeduck macrumors 68020

edddeduck

It's open source so you can always get out your programming book and have a go :)

I know I don't personally have any time to do it.

Edwin

6. Tiptizzle macrumors 6502

While I do have a degree in computer science, I never used it and I've never programmed for anything other than windows.. I think the most efficient solution at this point would be to keep a copy of Mountain Lion around to boot into. I thought I had remembered the fix for Mountain Lion being fairly simple and was hoping someone had done the same for Mavericks.