Daryl Summers - Portfolio

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by darylsummers, Nov 27, 2011.

1. darylsummers, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2011

darylsummers macrumors newbie

Hello! My name is Daryl and I am a professional website developer for a company in Kent. I have created a new version of my portfolio website - http://www.darylsummers.com and I would really appreciate it if I could receive some feedback on the design and content.

The portfolio will have a new selection of my commercial website designs I have done - but its main focus is on what I want to do in the long-term.

All feedback is welcome as it will encourage me to evolve my designs and increase my creativity!

Many thanks

2. John444, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2011

John444 macrumors member

Looks great, well done!

I only noticed one error:
    If you disable javascript, the slideshow on the home page just displays the images right after another, or below each other and therefore messes up the layout.
    (maybe insert a <noscript> tag that uses css to tell the slide show to display none, then just display one image)

3. darylsummers thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi John,

Thank you for your feedback! Much appreciated :)

I will make this amendment at the weekend to prevent users with javascript disabled prevented from visiting my website.

Many thanks!