Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

darylsummers

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 27, 2011
Hello! My name is Daryl and I am a professional website developer for a company in Kent. I have created a new version of my portfolio website - http://www.darylsummers.com and I would really appreciate it if I could receive some feedback on the design and content.

The portfolio will have a new selection of my commercial website designs I have done - but its main focus is on what I want to do in the long-term.

All feedback is welcome as it will encourage me to evolve my designs and increase my creativity!

Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

John444

macrumors member
Feb 10, 2011
Looks great, well done!

I only noticed one error:
If you disable javascript, the slideshow on the home page just displays the images right after another, or below each other and therefore messes up the layout.
(maybe insert a <noscript> tag that uses css to tell the slide show to display none, then just display one image)

Last edited:

darylsummers

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 27, 2011
Hi John,

Thank you for your feedback! Much appreciated :)

I will make this amendment at the weekend to prevent users with javascript disabled prevented from visiting my website.

Many thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.