Das Keyboard or Matias Keyboard ?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by user123, Sep 27, 2015.

1. user123 macrumors newbie

I prefer a PC-style keyboard for the iMac, and am looking at the Das Keyboard and Matias Keyboard.

Das Keyboard Professional Model S is the most reviewed of the two brands on Amazon, with 600+ reviews, with the Matias models all having 30+ reviews. The "take away" is the Das versions are better for whatever reason.

Any opinions on this ?

Thanks

2. c8rlo macrumors 6502

c8rlo

of the two, the Das Keyboard. i'm a fan of mechanical keyboards as well, i have an Happy Hacking Keyboard Lite 2. for my next keyboard, i'm trying to decide on either WASD, Happy Hacking Pro or the Cooler Master Quickfire keyboards. don't know what your budget is like, may the ones i mentioned you can take a look for more options...

3. tillsbury macrumors 65816

Had a Das Keyboard 4 for a year now, superb bit of kit. Had to 3d print a couple of supports for it as the default setting is way too flat, but otherwise the keyboard is great.

4. markovchain macrumors member

i have used Unicomp spacesaver mac keyboards. it's running a number of random keys failure. after two costly replacement during warranty period, I decide to go back to my trusty Apple numeric keyboard