Dashboard X Crashing.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by sirpots, May 25, 2012.

1. sirpots macrumors regular

Dashboard X is crashing for me causing springboard to crash. Is anyone else having this problem?

2. Nexion21 macrumors newbie

Yup I'm on iPad3 and all I have on is the clock and date widget. Every time I go from being in an app for a long time to my home screen it crashed immediately.

3. kbk4Jesus macrumors newbie

Dashboard X crashes for me as well

iPhone 4s iOS 5.1.1 - I see all these posts about how to fix the problems, but none of them work for me. I finally uninstalled all widgets and Dashboard X just so that I can have a working phone again. My latest thought is maybe some conflicts with LockInfo, but I will not give up LockInfo for Dashboard X at this point.

4. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Why don't you just use Lockinfo for springboard widgets? It's definitely not as clean and polished as dashboard x but with gridlock and springtomize you can get a nice layout.

5. kbk4Jesus macrumors newbie

thanks for the tip

Here is what I ended up with. I am using notification widgets on LockInfo InfoShade (using different Activation method) and left the notifications for notifications. I like the setup! Yes, I use gridlock and it works great. Thanks for the tip!

6. pman219 macrumors 6502a

pman219

My issue was NCSettings.
    I've disabled it and have no more crashes into safe mode

7. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Fantastic!

8. kbk4Jesus macrumors newbie

still no good for me

Well, I tried uninstalling NCSettings, installed Dashboard X, added the Music Center widget to springboard, click play, and it doesn't even go into safemode for me, just locks my phone completely.

9. unknownx macrumors regular

Also having troubles...

After repsring the widgets doesnt show up, and if i long-press on home screen i get sent into safe mode..

Uninstalled it until fix

10. Ayemerica macrumors demi-god

Ayemerica

All widgets crash my phone within around an hour. it's pretty annoying but i think this is a great step forward in the jailbreak community once it's all ironed out for iOS 5.1.1.