iPad Dashboard X

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by TitanJeff, May 13, 2012.

1. TitanJeff macrumors regular

TitanJeff

I was pretty excited upon reading about this so downloaded as soon as it was available. So far, most every widget is crashing my iPad2.

Anyone else using this?

2. Closus, May 13, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  3. TitanJeff thread starter macrumors regular

TitanJeff

Thanks for the reply.

That's the way I am getting the widgets I've tried so far. I just tried the weather/stock widget and nothing would show up for me, then the ipad2 crashes and then, when I log back in, go to safe mode and have to delete the widget.

I wonder if there's a conflict with something else I'm using.

4. wahvtec macrumors newbie

List or take screenshots of cydia packages for comparison.

5. TitanJeff thread starter macrumors regular

TitanJeff

I tried NCSettings and it worked fine until I moved the window. As soon as I did, all the icons went away except for a new one which looks like a puff of smoke (strange).

StocksNC_Widget crashes me. I am put in safe mode so I can remove it through Cydia

Calendar Widget works but the days of the week are not aligned with the days.

NoteMe_Widget works great.

One other strange thing is that sometimes, when I add a new widget, my Safari icon disappears from my dock when I return to my dashboard.

6. Sylon macrumors 68020

Sylon

Wow this thing looks like it would be pretty cool, especially if more and more people made widgets for it.

7. Sylon macrumors 68020

Sylon

Is anyone else able to download and install any widgets from the Dashboard X addon section? Every time I try I get 403 Forbidden errors. I can download Dashboard X, but I can't get anything for it, making it pretty much useless.