DashboardX problems

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by AnotherBrian, May 27, 2012.

1. AnotherBrian macrumors regular

Dashboard X has been crashing my phone, is anyone else having this issue? The phone will run okay for about 2 hours then it starts lagging bad, the icons will start disappearing, the shadows of the icons are still there though. This started a little before the new jaibreak so it was happening on 5.0.1, I think it started happening after NC settings was updated about a week ago. I tried to just uninstall NCsettings but it would only start in safe mode after that. Dashboard X runs great after I uninstalled it so I know it's not compatable something.

I think now I will try to uninstall NCsettings now that I uninstalled Dashboard X and then reinstall Dashboard X and see if it will work that way. I really like a few of the widgets on my homescreen so I would like to get it working again.

Is there a way to get a old copy of NC settings to try?

2. AnotherBrian thread starter macrumors regular

Dashboard X fixed

Well if anyone else runs into the problem for me it ended up being NCsettings, which I figured it was.

3. Dkorda macrumors 6502

I havent reloaded NCSettings since upgrading to 5.1.1, should like there's a conflict between the two. Personally one I loaded Itelliscreen X, I didn't find a need for Dash X or NCSettings again.. But that's just me.