Dashcode iPhone website list view problem

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by macindev, Dec 2, 2009.

1. macindev macrumors newbie

My iPhone is only 8GB, and I have 20GB of videos, so I setup a web server to only be viewed by me at home and put the videos in it. Now I am making a list view of the shows, seasons, and episodes in dashcode on a Mobile Safari designed to be viewed on my iPhone. The problem is that after I put all of the items into the list, I can only set an "onClick" JS function to the top one and all of the rest are grayed out. When I'm on my iPhone, all none are grayed out, but they all point to the link of the top one. Please help me find the issue (it must be a checkbox on the inspect panel). Heres the link to my website (I clipped out most of the video):http://apl.gotdns.com:81/.
    :apple:

2. sammich macrumors 601

sammich

I'd recommend you check this app out:

Air Video Server
    http://www.inmethod.com/air-video/index.html;jsessionid=3A385EC346282BC11BBF641958D69F43

I was in the midst of doing exactly what you were doing when I came across a thread on that app. It'll do exactly what you want and convert video's that the iPhone doesn't support on the fly.

EDIT: I'll answer your question as well

Code:
    function open_show(event)
    {
        var list = document.getElementById("showlist").object;
        var selectedObjects = list.selectedObjects();        <--- returns the single item list of the object you tapped on

if (selectedObjects && (1 == selectedObjects.length)){
            if (selectedObjects[0].match('Scr'))         <--- text match to the 'Title' of the item in the list
            {
                dotransistion('shows', 'scrubs');
                settitle("Scrubs", "All seasons");
            }
            else if (selectedObjects[0].match('Simps'))
            {
                dotransistion('shows', 'simpsons');
                settitle("The Simpsons", "All seasons");
            }

}
    }