Data Detail on ATT bill for iPhone...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by killerbee79, Aug 6, 2008.

1. killerbee79 macrumors member

Hey all,

I got my first bill with my iPhone(1st one since i didn't buy last yr).

When i look at my data detail section it details every data transfer. Like 2 pages worth. Thank god I got the phone on the 28th of july so I only have like 3 days worth of iphone usage on the bill (I was a current ATT cust.).

Was iphone billing always like this? I use data A LOT and don't want a 20-30 page bill next month! Christ, it will come in a box if it's that big! :eek:

Did anyone else see this same thing on their bill?

2. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

3. atluten macrumors 6502

I think when people got their first bills after the first phone was released this was an issue. AT&T actually changed their practice and defaulted to not providing a detailed account of all data transfers. I believe there is an option in your account to turn off detailed billing to avoid pages and pages of essentially useless information. Cheers.

4. killerbee79 thread starter macrumors member

Holy s**t!! :eek: That's crazy! I'm going to have to have a little chat with my local ATT store rep tomorrow. That's something i don't want to get every month.

Just now i went to my account online and switched to paperless billing just in case this is how it is. I'd rather scroll through hundreds of pages rather than get a box in the mail with my bill inside.

Come to think of it, i should have switched to paperless billing a long time ago. I alway view it online anyway.

5. appleguy5211 macrumors member

why not just do paperless billing? jump into the 21st century and save some trees bro.