Data Plan Confusion - Anyone else getting this?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JayDude132, Jun 15, 2010.

1. JayDude132 macrumors 6502

On the 'Thank You' page from Apple after your order has been completed, my info says this:

"Rate Plan"
    "No Voice Plan Changes ......................"
    "Unlimited ...........................$30"
    " •Unlimited"
    "No Text Plan ......................"

Is unlimited texting part of unlimited data? Because before i always had unlimited text messages but it shows that i have no text plan. And i did not make any changes to my plan at all. I'm assuming it will continue to be my regular $90/month bill?

So does anyone know what to think of this or am i just worrying too much? I guess all this confusion today is making me worry about every little thing. If this is not a problem and the thread is pointless, then delete this, Mods.

Thanks!

2. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

How long have you had your current plan? Wasn't text included in the original iPhone plan?

3. nfl46 macrumors 603

I reserve and my data plan isn't exactly the one that I wanted. Hopefully they'll be able to change it in the Apple Store.

You should have a data plan and text plan price.

4. JayDude132 thread starter macrumors 6502

I have had my current plan since 3G launch day. I'm sure i can straighten it out tomorrow. I have to make a few calls anyway since they had my wrong shipping address. I didnt want to cancel my order though since it took me so long to finally get it to work.