Data Unlimited in premeire store

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by trunxc44, Jun 29, 2010.

1. trunxc44 macrumors newbie

Does date unlimited option in the features section of the store mean that you get unlimited data access or is it something else. If I buy a 200mb plan and get data unlimited will i have unlimited data is what im trying to find out. Thanks

2. trunxc44 thread starter macrumors newbie

3. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

I believe the enterprise unlimited data is $45 a month or more?

4. gigemzach macrumors 6502

The data unlimited plan must be selected, i.e. paying the $30 a month, to be getting data unlimited. You can't pay for 200mb and get unlimited data. (I hope that's what your asking about.) :confused:

5. trunxc44 thread starter macrumors newbie

In the premiere store you select your data plan then it goes to features where you choose texting, ect. One of the features is this.

Data
    A whole world of information and entertainment is at your fingertips with Data Unlimited.Connect to the mobile web, search, email, apps & more. Get directions, listen to music, download games and TV clips fr... More
    A whole world of information and entertainment is at your fingertips with Data Unlimited.

Connect to the mobile web, search, email, apps & more. Get directions, listen to music, download games and TV clips from your top shows. Get unlimited access to your favorite Web sites like CNN, ESPN, Facebook, YouTube, Google and more. PLUS this includes unlimited Mobile Video.

Note: If you would like to opt-out from Data Unlimited or Web Browsing, please call the customer care at 1-800-331-0500. Less Data OptionsMonthly CostSelectData Unlimited $15.00 None (default)–

6. chillstatus macrumors member

I also saw that when adding a new line for iPhone 4 or upgrading my existing. It says it's not available for smartforms, but it still lets you select it. Possible loophole to get $30 unlimited if you select the $15 plan?

7. leftcoast macrumors member

I opened a thread two weeks ago regarding this issue and one just a minute ago, before I saw this thread.

8. chillstatus macrumors member

Your question is actually different, you're getting an actual option for $30 unlimited plans that are allowed to be grandfathered. What we're seeing is an additional $15 feature called Data Unlimited after you already select a data plan that's the 2GB/200MB limit for $25/$15 respectively.

So in theory, we could select the $15 200MB limit, then add on the $15 Data Unlimited feature for a total of $30.

9. leftcoast macrumors member

Thanks, I am going to take a look through my lines to see if I have that option.

10. trunxc44 thread starter macrumors newbie

What I'm trying to figure out is if the Data Unlimited Plan is the same as getting an Unlimited Data plan that I can't buy because I'm going to be a new customer. I will go over the 2GB I have on my old phone so this would save me money.

Thanks