Database Error Message

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by BigRedOne, Apr 7, 2010.

1. BigRedOne macrumors regular

Using Safari and Google I visited one of the web sites that I visit on a regular basis. I cannot get to the forum because I keep getting this "Database Error".
    Invalid QueryFile: /home/knifefor/public_html/forums/listforums.php
    Line: 47
    SQL Error: Table './knifefor_forums/fbb_forums' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
    SQL Error #: 145
    SQL Query: SELECT forum_id, forum_is_cat, forum_active, forum_title, forum_description, forum_keyword, forum_topics, forum_replies, forum_topic_id, forum_post_id, forum_post_subject, forum_poster_id, forum_poster_name, forum_post_time, forum_parent_id, forum_children, forum_parents, forum_link, forum_link_new_window, forum_linkcount, forum_post_icon, forum_gallery, forum_image, forum_showmods, forum_rss_feed, forum_list_css FROM fbb_forums ORDER BY forum_order

The forum is knifeforums.com and I'm wondering if it is my problem or the websites problem? If you think it is my problem, how do I fix it?

I have this website on my tabs and have not changed any settings that I am aware of. This is the first time this "database error' message has appeared for this website or any other website I visit.

2. BigRedOne thread starter macrumors regular

The site started working so the issue must be on their end. Sorry for the post and thanks if you were at least thinking of assisting. BRO