Datacase problems with windows

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by vinu315, Aug 22, 2008.

1. vinu315 macrumors newbie

Hey all,

I just recently bought datacase and am having no luck with it at all. First couple of days , i had tried uploading the files (in the range of 750 MB), which had started, but halfway through the connection always dropped out. I have checked my wifi signals and they were on all the time. so there was no interruption at all. Then i thought maybe the files were too big and uploaded a .ppt file of 6 MB which it uploaded successfully, but each time i tried to access it on the iphone, it kept crashing and went to the home screen. So i uninstalled and re installed datacase, and now nothing works!!! i try accessing through FTP and the following appears:

To view this FTP site in Windows Explorer, click Page, and then click Open FTP Site in Windows Explorer.

I have no idea what to do!! please help!!

2. gillybean macrumors 6502a

Try emailing Veiosoft support and describing your problem.

3. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

Trying to view a 6MB ppt on the iPhone might be asking a bit much for starters.

4. vinu315 thread starter macrumors newbie

Couldn't find any contact info for Veiosoft. Could any one give me the contact details of Veiosoft?

THanks!

5. SFC Archer macrumors 68000

SFC Archer

6. vinu315 thread starter macrumors newbie

I think i solved the problem. I found that I had the folder that i was uploading open in windows explorer, which probably was the reason as to why I kept getting disconnected. Haven't had any problems with datacase once I closed all the windows!

Thanks for the hlp everyone.