date?

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by hopkins2321, Oct 7, 2015.

1. hopkins2321 macrumors newbie

so is the release date going to be like TOMORROW apple tv 4 will be available! ?? im fiding it frustrating that all i can find is the repetitive answer of late october..

2. firedept macrumors 603

firedept

Well I guess you have found the same answer as everyone else. Apple has not posted a specific date, so until they do, you know as much as we do.

3. Frankied22 macrumors 68000

Frankied22

I highly doubt it will be tomorrow. It might go up with the rumored 4K iMac and new Mac Minis but who knows. Apple said late October for the Apple TV do that usually means the last couple days of the month.

4. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

5. firedept macrumors 603

firedept

6. 2010mini macrumors 68040

We have all waited 3 years for a new Apple TV. Being disappointed at every Apple Event when nothing was announced. So Another couple weeks is nothing compared to that.

7. Jago macrumors regular

I am trying to find the launch date for Finland (or any other EU country I could buy it from with reasonable delivery cost) with no luck so far.

8. Scarpad macrumors 68000

Scarpad

I'll just be happy to be able to preorder it tomorrow they can ship it to me in November, I'm sure the hold up is to have a good amount of apps in the app store