Day 13 as a Mac Owner

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by gettingmy1stmac, Feb 18, 2008.

1. gettingmy1stmac macrumors member

Some of you may remember my PC horror story that I posted a few weeks...although, I would imagine that you don't because it's not important enough to remember.

However, I've now been using my MacBook for 13 days. I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!! Now that I've had my first experience with a Mac, I don't know why I used a PC for so long. PCs are inferior machines, much less stable, and much less user friendly.

There is a slight learning curve with the Mac, though. Anyway, I've had my Mac for 13 days and have not had one single software glitch. Safari has never "performed an illegal operation" and closed. Mac OS X has never once locked up, frozen, or closed a program on me. My favorite, though, is iPhoto. Taking my photos and turning them into beautiful albums is awesome!!! I am embracing Mac, and I will never look back!!! I love the two finger scroll on the touchpad, too. I have a Windows based notebook that I use at church to run the display...and I'm beginning to hate using it instead of my Mac. I can't use my Mac, though, because the display program isn't Mac compatible...

MediaShout...please make a Mac compatible program so I can go nearly windows free!

Steve Jobs rules!

2. airjuggernaut macrumors 6502a

Congrats, glad your enjoying your mac :)
    And welcome to a long life with macs :D

3. BossofMASS macrumors member

This is great to hear coming from a once PC user!
    Welcome to Macs!

4. marykay9507 macrumors 6502a

marykay9507

glad you are enjoying your new Mac-- why not install windows on your Mac so you can use this?

5. cohibadad macrumors 6502a

cohibadad

Don't count on this always being true but the user experience is better for most IMO.

6. Muncher macrumors 65816

Muncher

7. Pees330 macrumors 6502

I love reading posts like these, that make me remember what it was like for me when I first used OS X. It makes you appreciate Macs more when you think about it. I love my Mac :D

8. dukeblue91 macrumors 65816

dukeblue91