Day 2 Camping?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kylecib123, Jul 11, 2008.

1. kylecib123 macrumors newbie

Like many, I'm sure, I was unable to get to an Apple/AT&T store this morning due to my work schedule.
    However, with the growing rumors of additional deliveries spotted today (and AT&T sales people unwilling to sell the iPhones) I am probably going to get up early tomorrow and slide over to the AT&T store with my fingers crossed. They don't open until 10AM but i'll probably grab a lawn chair and the newspaper, and head over there about 7:30 to scope it out.
    Hopefully they won't give me the "we encourage you to order online and you should receive it in 10 days" nonsense.

Am I the only Lunatic?

2. dacreativeguy macrumors 68000

You'll probably encounter a long line of people still waiting to get their Friday phones activated!

3. werkedm3 macrumors member

Better hope they get their shipment tonight, otherwise you may be waiting a while. I'm gonna cruise by a little after they open and see if they got any.

4. kylecib123 thread starter macrumors newbie

waste of time

yeah, as i said before... I camped today. Not for very long though. Probably only an hour or so at AT&T. Luckily about 20 mins before store opening, the manager came out and said that they didn't get any new stock. I then began the tour of AT&T stores in my area. still no phones(unless you want an 8gb white). I finally gave in and did a direct fulfillment order for a 16gb black. I went online just now to check it's status and of course it's back ordered..... I am leaving out of town for business in 9 days (for 28 days), so hopefully it shows up by then. Probably won't though. I guess i'll have to use my sprint 755p until i get back home to claim the phone....or order another one due to the fact that mine was given to the next highest bidder since i failed to show up to get it on time.....oh well

5. jecapaga macrumors 601

jecapaga