Over the past 9 days I have have endured the most frustrating customer service and 'run-around' of my life, concerning my iPhone. I am desperate to solve this issue so I have made this message as detailed as possible in hopes I can solve this issue. Anyone who runs their business from their phone knows how frustrating it can be to be without email for a few hours, let alone 9 days..... I have tried emailing a few 'higher-ups' at AT&T as well, all with no reply. I understand this is obviously an AT&T issue at this point, however, possibly someone on here might have had this issue or can suggest options at this point. Monday, May 26. iPhone loses ability for Edge network, SMS and receiving calls. When trying to access Safari the errors received are "Safari can't open the page because it can't find the server." and "Could not activate EDGEDP authentication failure". Speak with an AT&T representative who cannot solve the issue and transfers me to AT&T technical specialist. Told it would take until Thursday, May 29, to solve any issues. Thursday, May 29. At 11:24 AM. Receive email regarding the issue saying the issue has been resolved, however, it has not. Calls to AT&T met with confusion as to why email was sent. Thursday, May 29. At 2:30 PM speak with a AT&T representative who has called my iPhone, so obviously I can receive calls now. SMS and Edge, however, still do not work. He says texts will definitely be working within 24 hours. No word given on Edge problem. Friday, May 30. Spoke with AT&T technician who said according to their computers the issue had been resolved. SMS and Edge, however, still do not work. With nothing to suggest, forwarded me to Apple technicians. Saturday, May 31. Call iPhone support. Representative gives me some suggestions to alleviate the problems. SMS and Edge, however, still do not work. Monday, June 2. Contacted by iPhone customer technical representative who addresses the problem once again. He says he was then going to reset my SMS plan in hopes that it would work. I then speak with him ten minutes later to explain that it didn't work. No word given on Edge problem. He then says since nothing else had worked, to visit a local AT&T store and a new SIM card would be provided to finally solve the problem. Monday, June 2. Visited the Cherry Hill AT&T location where I was given a new SIM card. Upon reactivation of iPhone with new SIM card, Edge/SMS problem still not resolved. Monday, June 2. Speak with Apple technical support again and directed to Apple store to exchange iPhone. Monday, June 2. Exchange iPhone at King of Prussia Apple store. Edge & SMS problem still not working. Apple employee says it was AT&T issue all along. Tuesday, June 3. Call AT&T representative who says file still says "active problem" (even thought they told me it was closed on two occasions and deferred me to Apple). Explain to her my issues and says it has been forwarded to a Tier II Tech person. I express that I need this issue resolved today and she says it will be. Tuesday June 3. Receive call from technician who in front of my home residence testing Edge. I explain that the problem isn't exclusive to my residence and that it happens in different states. I express that other iPhone users using Edge in my household / office have no problems. I have clearly explained these details already to multiple technicians in the past week. Tuesday June 3. Receive msg from AT&T Case Mgmt/Tier II Tech stating that they investigating the connectivity issue and will contact me within another additional 7 days.