DayDeal iPhone Case with Screen Protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Lenow, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Lenow macrumors regular

I just got the iphone case from DayDeal. It is very thin hard plastic that snaps together around the phone and has a lifting hard plastic screen protector. The belt clip is clear plastic with a ratchet clip. And, most important, it is very cheap at $15.99. It comes in several colors, but I ordered black.

I am not sure how long this will last, but it is a nice inexpensive solution for those of us who need a belt clip and want screen protection. The screen protector is very much like the speck holder for my old Treo 600. I am a little concerned about the strength of the belt clip and the phone clicks out of the holder a little too easily. I will report back after a few days usage.

http://www.daydeal.com/files/images6/iphone _textureprotect_black.jpg

2. cmschmidt macrumors 6502

you just spent 600 bucks on a phone and the most important thing to you about the case to protect it is that it's cheap? wow. the case is pretty crappy looking by the way.

3. b257177 macrumors regular

I kind of agree. Run naked people, you'll love it and never go back!

4. Lenow thread starter macrumors regular

Gracious Comments

Folks, when someone adds news to try and help, nasty comments are just not necessary. This is the only case that has a hard plastic cover for the screen. That is a plus. Now, I am waiting for my Vaja case to arrive, having had bad experience with the Case-Mate. But, in the meantime, this DayDeal is a nice interim measure and I may use it from time to time.

You should be a bit less unctuous. (will you have to look that up?)