dbrand skin - jb 7+

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mitchsaunders, Mar 11, 2017.

1. mitchsaunders macrumors 6502

Hey guys,

Recently purchased a Dbrand skin for my 7+, Jet Black. The Marble White one.

Reading online, I'm starting to think this was a bad idea. Has anyone used these skins on their JB? I've read that it'll remove all the FCC/iPhone writing off the phone (which would be horrible for resale).

Cheers!

2. blaine07 macrumors 68000

There's a 50/50 shot it will remove the FCC label. I don't think it would hurt resale though. It's not like it's a 100 year old antique we're talking about here. Unless you have plans to keep it that long and collect it I wouldn't worry.

On a side note I will say, take your blood pressure medicine and get in your happy place before you go to putting that skin on. I figured out how to get them on straight; wad them up and trash them LOL. The installation videos make it look so easy but I've yet to have that experience

3. borgsauce macrumors regular

borgsauce

Dude I got it right on my first attempt and ever since I've applied 4 times all aligned perfectly. Not trying to brag lol but I followed the YouTube instructions to the T and it worked out well.

4. blaine07 macrumors 68000

Good job!