DC Metro Users

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ViViDboarder, Oct 16, 2009.

1. ViViDboarder macrumors 68040

ViViDboarder

AT&T service in several Metro stations today! Not yet in the tunnels (I forget when they said that was going to be, 2012 I think)

AT&T was actually accurate with saying they'd have it in select stations by October. :D So far I know it's in the Orange Line stations from Foggy Bottom to Metro Center, but that's all I can confirm now. The rest I didn't check.

Where else did people find service? Also, I just checked Edge, is there 3G as well?

2. Dakk macrumors newbie

Interesting, I usually turn on Airplane mode after East Falls Church.. I'll check it out on the way home!

3. Ambrose Chapel macrumors 65816

Ambrose Chapel

that's good to hear. I travel to DC for work fairly often and it burns to see people checking their blackberrys while i get no service!

4. blancoBronco macrumors 6502a

blancoBronco

all these places in DC makes me feel like this is a fallout 3 forum. lol

but nah, when I went to DC, there wasn't a whole lot of coverage, so that's good to hear

5. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Yeah, some of actually live here. OP - I noticed a signal from Chinatown to Cleveland Park, but I lost it around Farragut N. before I could try it out. I've heard we should be getting service in the metro from AT&T around mid-Oct, which is now.