ddr3 ram price in canada

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Goettel, May 16, 2009.

1. Goettel macrumors member

Hi all,

I have been using my MBP with the stock 2GB ram and I think it is now time to go up to 4GB as it is a real dog when I use parallels. As ddr3 prices are quite steep here in Canada, I was wondering if anyone knows if the price should drop during the summer. If you think the price drop in the next 2-3 months would not be important, I think I will order some crucial sticks from www.canadaram.com.

Goettel

2. DivineEvil macrumors regular

They will most certainly fall... How much is on the other hand a totally different question :)

3. sm0 macrumors regular

4. Sneakz macrumors 65816

Sneakz

5. RKpro macrumors 6502

Unless you go for the 4GB modules, RAM is cheap IMO.

NCIX, and newegg.ca are pretty good

where in canada are you? If you're in Ontario, than you can go to Canada Computers locations and avoid shipping, that's where I get my parts.

6. Sneakz macrumors 65816

Sneakz

Even if he is in Ontario, nothing beats that Crucial RAM sale and NCIX wont charge him PST.

7. Goettel thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the answers. The only problem with the NCIX deal is that it is maximum on per client... and that it costs 10$ to ship so if I wanted two sticks, I would have to order from two differet addresses and end up paying twice for shipping wich jacks up the price quite a bit.

Also, I'm et Quebec so that complicates things a bit.