de Blob Added to Store.....Updates throughout the day?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by KratosKilla, Jul 13, 2008.

1. KratosKilla macrumors regular

Just added...de Blob a pretty high profile game comin to the wii. Its made by THq. It wasn't up an hour ago. Does this store update every hour?

2. KratosKilla thread starter macrumors regular

3. awesomator macrumors regular

It looks really cheap and that they didn't put any effort into it.
    When u said de blob i first thought awesome thinking thq would of tried to make something great like other companies did with games like super monkey ball and enigmo but it looks worse than my old 10 cell phone games.

4. Dipdip macrumors member

Yeah, screencaps don't look too impressive. I was thinking something along the line of SMB and not a top down look.

5. MattGTO macrumors regular

MattGTO

It looks fun, regardless of graphics. If it were 2.99 I would buy it, but I agree its not a 9.99 game.

6. KratosKilla thread starter macrumors regular

Updates

Are APP Store updates going to be everyday throughout the day?

7. SlapMonkey macrumors regular

Probably, initially 4000 developers accepted and have been working on apps, now it's finally opened up to all developers, so yes, they should be adding tons of new apps on a daily basis. Yay for us! :)

8. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

I was surprised to see this. It's not due on the Wii till this September and next March on the DS. The graphics, on the iPhone verision, looked a little cheesy. I hope someone tries it and posts a review here :rolleyes: