I had fully charged my IPOD and had used it infrequently during a two hour period (10 min total time of use) and tried to access it again but discovered it was DEAD! I tried plugging it into a charger without success. I finally plugged into my computer and saw the battery symbol with a thin red line. I left it plugged in and after several minutes I heard two beeps on the computer and noticed the apple symbol on the IPOD screen,briefly. I'm assuming my battery is in it's death throes and needs to be replaced, yes? The IPOD is about 8 months old and sees infrequent use of about 1 - 2 hours daily. Thanks for any assistance.