On Christmas Eve I turned off my computer on my desk. After holiday dinner I came back and tried to turn it on and it wouldn't. I asked around and found out it might be a problem with the logic board (apparently macbook pros from '07-early '08 had have a lot, and the fix was free). The Geniuses agreed it was probably a logic board problem, but they said even though mine is from 03/08 it didn't have the faulty logic board. Ok, fine. They said it would be $310~. Anyway, off it went. Then I got an email saying there was liquid damage and multiple drop damage. Ok, I spilt a tiny bit Diet Coke on i months ago that never effected anything. But they said this also effected the Harddrive (which I had to have repaired for free under warranty in March '09) and Optical Drive. So they sent it back. Ok, so I understand how Apple Repair works, and I'm not even going to complain about it. Of course they're going to say the liquid and some of the bumps and scratches on their tinny aluminum housing is to blame, but because this had worked find for months and hadn't had any problems I'm still thinking there's an off chance that I could find someone else to replace the Logic Board it might work. I mean, at this point, what do I possible have to lose? Though, I've seen logic board replacements estimated from anywhere from $300 to $1300. Well, I picked my computer up yesterday and didn't even look at it in the store. I opened it later that night and realized two keys were missing. I just spent, and I kid you not, 45 minutes (most of it on hold) on the phone with apple care about why my computer came back in worse condition than when it went it. They're of course giving me the run around and said they basically won't be able to replace my keys at all and after 45 minutes I had pretty much had enough. Apple obviously think that I dropped this computer down three flights of stairs into a pool of gravy and am not even worthy of getting my D and F back. Has anyone ever had their computer come back in worse condition, even if it is "dead"? Is there any recourse I can take. Because, listen, I know there's little chance that this thing may ever work again, but if it does I don't want to have to pay for a new keyboard as well.