Dead Pixels

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dog352, Sep 14, 2007.

1. dog352 macrumors member

When I look at my screen really close, I notice some dots that almost look like dust. You can't notice them unless you look REALLY close. They are probably dead/stuck pixels. Does anybody else have these?

2. rmh macrumors regular

I kind of have one on the right side, but its so small you'd have to really be examining the screen to even notice it.

3. Arisian macrumors 68000

Arisian

a few

Ive got a few but not enough to get really upset about I think

I hardly notice them, what do you think?

Cheers,
    Arisian

4. rmh macrumors regular

If more show up I might take it to Apple, but as of right now it isn't much of a problem. The rest of the Touch is too awesome to worry about that haha

5. bluush macrumors 6502

I have some of these specks too, but they are VERY faint. In my initial look for dead pixels I saw none... If these specks are dead pixels then I'm sort of relieved. You -really- have to look hard for them. For me, they are a non-issue. Usually a dead pixel is easily spotted... these are most certainly not easy to spot. I'd almost guess it has more to do with maybe the touchscreen interface/gri imperfections as opposed to dead pixels. If your Touch is fine elsewise, I'd be really happy. I know I am! :D

6. dog352 thread starter macrumors member

I suppose you are right. if I exchange it I may actually get one with visible dead pixels