Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

D'you have any dead pixel on your touch ?!

• Nope. My touch is 100% deadpixel-free.

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • A few, but they don't bug me much.

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • A lot. I can't take them anymore.

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

Heather1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 13, 2008
California
How many of you Ipod touch owners have issues with dead pixels ?! Just a statistic for my own preference.

Naj

macrumors newbie
Jan 21, 2008
I had a dead pixel when i purchased a week 38 touch, it was annoying but thankfully :apple: swapped it over

JML42691

macrumors 68020
Oct 24, 2007
Week 46, 3 dead pixels, one on the edge of the screen, one on where the second icon on the dock is, and the third is where the second icon on the second row is. I can only notice the second two when the iPod starts up or when it is in a screen test, and the first one is on the edge of the screen and only shows up when the screen is black in that area, so it doesn't bother me too much.

imaketouchtheme

macrumors 65816
Dec 5, 2007
I have zero dead pixels.

My friend at school has a bunch though. His screen has a lot of red and blue dots all over it.

LordEntropy

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2007
Week 45 and 1 dead pixel I have noticed. Took me several weeks and a lot of tilting the screen to see it as it is white so I am not worried. Could be more but I haven't spotted them yet but the one I have is not in an inconvenient place.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.