Dead Space(1) or Borderlands[PS3]

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by master7000, Jun 15, 2011.

1. master7000 macrumors member

I'm going to buy a few games soon. I'm gonna buy BC2: Vietnam, but I also want Dead Space 1 or borderlands. I can't decide which one to buy. And I want to know what some other people think about them. So which one do you guys think it more fun and more worth it. They are both only $20 right now and it seems like they're both worth it, but which one it more.

Also keep in mind I have a PS3

2. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Is Borderlands the "full edition" with all the DLC? Because I'd go for that. It's a massive game with loads of replay. Dead Space is okay, but it doesn't really have the same scope as Borderlands. It's more like playing a horror/action film. But that might be your thing?

3. master7000 thread starter macrumors member

I don't think borderlands comes with all the extras. but w/e, so what do you say borderlands or dead space?

4. JayMysterio macrumors 6502

JayMysterio

There is a bit more to Borderlands, with the idea that you have 3 different character types, so you could replay the game 3 times differently. More importantly, the game is intended for you to replay the game with the same character actually over & over. Your character's abilities stay raised up from your previous play through, the enemies difficulty increases, and the weapons get much better. Matter of fact the only real way to see some of the best weapons is thru a repeated play through.

The game is a lot of fun, and of course does feature a multi player aspect in that you can hae someone go thru the game with you if you want.

Go Borderlands.

5. master7000 thread starter macrumors member

aight so right now I'm syin it's 2 % 1/2 to 1/2

6. Taustin Powers macrumors regular

Both are very good games, but they are different games.

You can't really go wrong either way. Pick the one that has more appeal to your personal taste.

7. benthewraith macrumors 68040

benthewraith

I'm just going to personally go out there and recommend Mass Effect 2.