Dead Trigger 2 update. Awesomeness returns

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by Lloydbm41, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Lloydbm41, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014

Lloydbm41 macrumors 68040

Lloydbm41

For those that haven't played in a while, DT2 now has arena mode, new zombies, you can record all your gameplay and post on YouTube, plus new guns and upgrades, not to mention the game now automatically goes into 'immersive mode' so no looking at wasted screen space of virtual buttons or status bar while you play.

Basically, after you finish a game (normal or arena, you are given the option to post your gameplay via Ever play, which then posts to YouTube for you.) Here is an example of one of my sessions on the Nexus 7 with a ps3 controller.

Dead Trigger 2: Level 40 with the biggest, baddest guns: http://youtu.be/iutamlHWIqk 2:30 run time

2. Lloydbm41 thread starter macrumors 68040

Lloydbm41

Fixed

3. LSUtigers03 macrumors 68020

LSUtigers03

This is one of my favorite mobile games. Glad it got a nice update.

4. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

I started a game after months and months of only starting up the game, setting up an account and playing first three or four levels..

So as I say I downloaded the update and started game and it said "this account has been banned!!!" WTF !?? I have no idea why my account is banned other than from a lack of actual use ?

5. LSUtigers03 macrumors 68020

LSUtigers03

Another big update today.

Dead Trigger 2 Update