Deal worthing waiting for?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Staindsoul, Apr 15, 2010.

  1. Staindsoul macrumors 6502

    Staindsoul

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2010
    Location:
    Texas
    #1
    So MacConnection has the new 13" MBP for $1050 AR, but they are out of stock until APR 27. Would you jump on it or find a better deal?
     
  2. waloshin macrumors 68040

    waloshin

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2008
    #2
    If reputable I would wait for it to come back in stock. And what specs?
     
  3. Staindsoul thread starter macrumors 6502

    Staindsoul

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2010
    Location:
    Texas
    #3
    Sorry forgot to mention,
    MacBook Pro 13.3" Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz 2x2GB 250GB SD GeForce 320M
     
  4. gadgetfreaky macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2007
    #4
    yeah I ordered from Amazon the 17 inch at 100 bucks off. Then I noticed their deal. an additional 150 cash rebate.

    i could return it, but it'd only be 100 bucks after shipping and I've waited long enough. just depends on how bad your current computer is.
     
  5. Staindsoul thread starter macrumors 6502

    Staindsoul

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2010
    Location:
    Texas
    #5
    Current computer isn't bad, I have been thinking about making the jump over for a while now. Just trying to justify to myself, and the wife, for spending another $1k when I just bought an iPad.
     
  6. elpmas macrumors 68000

    elpmas

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2009
    Location:
    Where the fresh snow don't go.
    #6
    someone's sleeping on the couch soon! :p
    jk, you can always ebay your ipad ^_^
     
  7. Staindsoul thread starter macrumors 6502

    Staindsoul

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2010
    Location:
    Texas
    #7
    Definitely not getting rid of the iPad, that thing is awesome.

    Should get around $250-$300 for current Win7 laptop, so really spending about $700 to get new MBP. I plan on getting Apple care off eBay ($100) so this will be my primary computer for next 3 years.
     

Share This Page