dealextreme bumpers

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by nies, Nov 30, 2010.

1. nies macrumors 6502

Hi, i recently found these http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.47526 im wondering if anyone has had any experience with the site and if these white bumpers are legit. ive seen some people get them off site and ebay and they turn to crap right away and become very discolored

2. scrapit macrumors newbie

scrapit

iPhone cases

https://defaultcase.com/

I bought about a dozen cases, all different colors 2 each for the 4 and 3G to give out as gifts, at $.01 each you can't go wrong there great

3. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Why don't you try this thread lot of people, including myself, have ordered their bumpers. They are really good quality and IMO better than the Apple bumpers. They're cheap but shipping can take awhile.

4. FirePak macrumors regular

I ordered 2 of these from deal extreme. I havent received them yet because of some delays the US is putting on chinese based packages. Im hopeful they will work well.

5. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

I ordered two of the bumpers from them (orange and pink) and they came after about 10 days from China. Great quality given the price. I would say they're about 95% accurate to the genuine ones.

6. SophiaLee macrumors 6502a

SophiaLee

I've had two of these now and they've both fallen apart. The black one fell apart today when I had to take it off for something. Both lasted a little more than a month. They are hella cheap tho so I'm not really complaining.

7. allisfair macrumors member

i got my white one yesterday. it took 3 weeks to get to toronto.

it isn't good. on the bottom at the rounded corners, you can see and feel seams.

the worst part is the sleep/power button kept getting jammed and you were not able to press down. after some fiddling around, got it to be pressable but only on the left side of the button.

from afar it looks good but in truth the quality isn't that great.

funny thing, the stated value on the packaging was written as $0.71 USD. big margins even at $3 so imagine $30.

will try the bumpers from sw-box next. hopefully the good reviews will provide with a quality product.