Deals: 16-Inch MacBook Pro Returns to Lowest Prices Ever, Starting at $2,099.99 for 512GB

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Best Buy and Amazon today have new discounts on the 16-inch MacBook Pro, returning the 512GB model down to its lowest price of $2,099.99 ($300 off). We've seen this discount a few times over the past few months, but it hasn't been as consistent as sales on the 1TB model.

Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

For that higher-capacity configuration, you can purchase it for $2,499.00 in today's sales, which include a discount from Adorama. The discounts on the 512GB model are seen at Amazon and Best Buy, but stock is low at Amazon and it may disappear soon today.

16-inch MacBook Pro

Head to our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more discounts on Apple products and related accessories.

Article Link: Deals: 16-Inch MacBook Pro Returns to Lowest Prices Ever, Starting at $2,099.99 for 512GB

Benjamin Disapfectation

macrumors member
Jan 2, 2020

Best Buy and Amazon today have new discounts on the 16-inch MacBook Pro, returning the 512GB model down to its lowest price of $2,099.99 ($300 off). We've seen this discount a few times over the past few months, but it hasn't been as consistent as sales on the 1TB model.

Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

For that higher-capacity configuration, you can purchase it for $2,499.00 in today's sales, which include a discount from Adorama. The discounts on the 512GB model are seen at Amazon and Best Buy, but stock is low at Amazon and it may disappear soon today.

16-inch MacBook Pro

Article Link: Deals: 16-Inch MacBook Pro Returns to Lowest Prices Ever, Starting at $2,099.99 for 512GB
Cheaper to buy refurb from Apple.

jlocker

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2011
Lake Michigan
I have had my macbook for 4 months and i love it. I dual boot into windows bootcamp. I have a AMD 5500M with 8gb of ram. And it work great running games on it. Have a AMD VEGA in a razor core X box and can not use it yet with Windows 10 yet but I can on Catalina. So for now It plays all the top AAA games on it just fine. So I recommend this computer to anyone wanted a rock sold computer.

If Apple does a a Mac Mini Pro I might get that for home as a upgradable system down the road.

Metrosey

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2019
I have had my macbook for 4 months and i love it. I dual boot into windows bootcamp. I have a AMD 5500M with 8gb of ram. And it work great running games on it. Have a AMD VEGA in a razor core X box and can not use it yet with Windows 10 yet but I can on Catalina. So for now It plays all the top AAA games on it just fine. So I recommend this computer to anyone wanted a rock sold computer.

If Apple does a a Mac Mini Pro I might get that for home as a upgradable system down the road.
You using an external display, if so, what?

nylonsteel

macrumors 65816
Nov 5, 2010
hmmm...
interesteing to see heading south of 2000 bucks
still too pricey for me to bit

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.