MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Adorama today introduced a flash deal on the AirPods Pro, now available for $199.00, down from $249.00. This sale will only last a limited time, and is set to end later tonight.

AirPods-Pro-Discount-Feature-desaturated.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Adorama. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

In recent weeks we've tracked deals that have discounted the AirPods Pro down to $194.99, but a price of around $199 has been more common at retailers like Amazon.

We track sales for every model of the AirPods in our Best AirPods Deals guide, so be sure to bookmark that page while you shop around for the wireless headphones.

Update: Woot has brought back the $194.99 price tag for the AirPods Pro, beating Adorama's deal.

Article Link: Deals: Adorama Discounts AirPods Pro to $199 ($50 Off) [Update: $195 at Woot]

Last edited:

JosephAW

macrumors 601
May 14, 2012
I’m sure they are really nice but I still prefer on ear vs in ear :p

Comment

RFolk

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2019
USA
I like the AirPods pro, for calls noting else. I can't really use them doing sports as Apple commercials suggests , it just doesn't work for me.

Comment

loekf

macrumors 6502a
Mar 23, 2015
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Still don't like you have to wear these into your ear channels, but understandable if you want to do proper noise cancellation. For ANC I prefer on ear or better over your ears (like Bose and Sony).

Comment

The Barron

Contributor
Mar 5, 2009
Central California Coast
Any early wagers on how far down the price drops for the Pros between now & the end of Cyber Monday this year? I'll bet we see well below Woot's current $194.99, probably in the $170's.

Comment

HiRez

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2004
Western US
I just picked up some of these for $199 during the Amazon sales earlier, so far they're fantastic. Noise cancellation is excellent and they sound really good, WAY better than the standard AirPods. But, both of those things require a good seal on your ear to work well. While I haven't had a problem with them falling out, sometimes you accidentally jostle them out of place and the outside sound leaks in, degrading performance. I'm someone who has traditionally not liked in-ear headphones, but these are quite comfortable and don't give me that painful, sweaty feeling in the ears. The soud quality is not as good as higher-end cans of course, but very good, and usable for music, which I don't consider to be the case for traditional AirPods.

Overall super happy with the purchase, I can't believe I waited this long to get them, don't think I could ever go back to wired headphones again. Being able to pop them into the case to recharge without having it plugged in all the time is really useful.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.