Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon has returned Apple's AirPods 2 to their Black Friday price of $99.99 this week, down from $129.00. Since the end of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, we've seen nearly all AirPods models briefly return to their best prices of the year, but as of writing all other sales have since ended, proving the importance of striking while the iron is hot in regards to these markdowns.

airpods-2-blue-holiday-2.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

The AirPods 2 with Wired Charging Case currently have a December 12 shipping estimate for free delivery, but they could be delivered as fast as tomorrow in the United States. As it was for all previous post-Black Friday AirPods deals, we aren't sure if this season-best price will return before Christmas, so buy now if you've been waiting.

We track sales for every model of the AirPods in our Best AirPods Deals guide, so be sure to bookmark that page while you shop around for the wireless headphones.

Article Link: Deals: AirPods 2 Return to Black Friday Price of $99.99 With Christmas Delivery

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
How are people liking the new AirPods 3. I love the pros but sometimes I just want to throw the regular ones on for a phone call but I’m getting connection issues.

BeefCake 15

macrumors 68020
May 15, 2015
How are people liking the new AirPods 3. I love the pros but sometimes I just want to throw the regular ones on for a phone call but I’m getting connection issues.
The 3 is great, worth the extra few bucks to buy if you need ones.

andyring

macrumors newbie
Jan 15, 2009
Lincoln, Neb.
Deal no bueno.

Still $79.00 at AT&T as I noted on Saturday

Should be the same price at physical/brick-and-mortar AT&T retail stores too if you want it now.

att-png.1923107

They've shown as "out of stock" ever since that deal showed up. But I'll swing by my local store and see if they have any at that price.

thejoshuabradshaw

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2018
Huntsville, Alabama
This form factor is still the best for sticking them in and going. The pros are terrible IMO fit form factor. You have to think about it each time and I hate them. I haven't tried the 3s yet. The Max is great for movies/calls and music, but this version is still the best.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.