Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple's AirPods Max headphones in new condition are down to $399.99 on Woot today, from $549.00. This sale price is only available in Pink, and you'll need to log into your Amazon Prime account on Woot to see the deal.

AirPods-Max-Deal-Feature-Red.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Woot. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

This is now the all-time best price we've ever tracked on the AirPods Max, beating the previous low price by about $50. Woot provides free standard shipping for Amazon Prime members, and the headphones are brand new and come with a one year Apple limited warranty.

We track sales for every model of the AirPods in our Best AirPods Deals guide, so be sure to bookmark that page while you shop around for the wireless headphones.

Update: Woot has sold out of the AirPods Max.

Article Link: Deals: AirPods Max in Pink Drop to $399.99 for Amazon Prime Members [Update: Sold Out]

Last edited:

dmylrea

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2005
Yeah, I'm gonna chase that vanishingly tiny 1% of "lossless" audio quality because I've tricked myself into thinking I can tell the difference :rolleyes:
Not only whether you can tell the difference, but whether the hardware is even capable of reproducing the subtle nuances that lossless music provides! For almost everyone, "lossless" is a marketing moniker. I'll take a Master Quality (MQ) recording any day knowing the source is the best possible, over "lossless" that only guarantees what is coming into my headphones is what is being transmitted but offers no guarantees on the quality of the recording.

rosegoldoli

macrumors 6502a
Feb 21, 2019
No lossless. I’ll pass and wait for Gen 2. In the meantime, Bose QC35 II are more than enough for my work, travel, and entertainment needs. They also double as a great Xbox headset for FPS gaming.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Still expensive and still heavy!! Pass.
I don’t mind ‘expensive’, because I have the expectation for quality sound and construction in return. Apple typically executes that. If you want ‘cheap’, there’s plenty of options under $100. Some of us prefer a higher quality product. ‘You get what you pay for’. Am I right?

However, I do agree with you on one thing, they are heavy, which is going to create fatigue for the user over an extended amount of time. That’s the one thing I like about the Sony XM’s, they’re significantly lighter, and I never experienced fatigue.

Johnny907

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
Flashbacks of the great Homepod dump. Oh Apple, have you learned nothing since the iPod HiFi debacle?
Niche pricing = Niche sales.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.