Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon this week is discounting Apple's AirPods Pro to the notable low price of $194.00, down from $249.00. This is now the lowest price that we've tracked so far on the AirPods Pro, slightly beating Woot's previous sale price of $195 earlier in the month.

AirPods-Pro-Discount-Feature-desaturated.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

The AirPods Pro launched in 2019 with a look similar to the original AirPods, but sporting a design with a wider front to accommodate silicone tips for comfort, fit, and noise cancellation purposes. Tips come in three sizes to fit different ears.

We track sales for every model of the AirPods in our Best AirPods Deals guide, so be sure to bookmark that page while you shop around for the wireless headphones.

Article Link: Deals: AirPods Pro Available for New Low Price of $194 at Amazon

Lopezzi

macrumors newbie
Jul 23, 2002
Springfield, MO
I bought a set on Woot last month but it was $189.99. Did I just happen to get lucky and get a flash sale or something? Every site always lists $199 (except now) as the cheapest they've been.

TonyC28

macrumors 68030
Aug 15, 2009
USA
This article should not state that these are offered by Amazon. While Amazon owns Woot, it is a separately run company with some of the worst customer service on the planet, and many of their daily deals are actually refurbished products or seconds.
I just bought them from Amazon. “Ships from and sold by Amazon.com”
Same day delivery too.

Reactions: jerryk

logain

macrumors newbie
Jun 16, 2018
given they probably cost $20 to apple to make, they still have a lot of room for price cuts

the margins on these must be insane

Reactions: Dekema2

reybart

macrumors member
Aug 8, 2003
NYC
I will wait til tomorrow, there might be "one more thing" on this product! The deal is good though.

Reactions: jerryk

confusedpurple

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2018
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT
given they probably cost $20 to apple to make, they still have a lot of room for price cuts

the margins on these must be insane
When they came out there were reports of it being $59 for a pair + case, but I dare say they've reduced it a bit since then (not down to $20, that would be unheard of).

There is obviously R&D on top of that to consider.

Digital Dude

macrumors 6502a
What’s the risk with Amazon?
I placed them into my shopping cart, and I went to the payment page. I couldn't determine if these were shipping from Amazon or some Dick n' Jane's CB repair shop. Now, if a fellow forum member can verify these are not an 'open box' item or some other catch, I would order a pair as a Christmas gift.

Last edited:

TonyC28

macrumors 68030
Aug 15, 2009
USA
I placed them into my shopping cart, and I went to the payment page. I couldn't determine if these were shipping from Amazon, or from some Dick n' Jane's CB repair shop.
Says sold by and shipping from Amazon. I’m not an Amazon advocate or anything, but I’d hate to see anyone miss out on a good deal for no real reason.
A3BAEFC6-0CFF-40AE-A758-89915ECF0FAF.jpeg

TonyC28

macrumors 68030
Aug 15, 2009
USA
This article should not state that these are offered by Amazon. While Amazon owns Woot, it is a separately run company with some of the worst customer service on the planet, and many of their daily deals are actually refurbished products or seconds.
But they are offered by, sold by, and shipped by Amazon. You guys are making me feel like I’m missing something lol

smaffei

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2003
Target will price match Amazon (they did for me). Plus, if you use your Red Card you get an additional 5% off. So, where I live, it was like getting them for $194 and with 1% tax. Not bad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.