Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon today has Apple's AirPods Pro available for $179.98, down from $249.00. This is an Amazon all-time-low price, and it's just about $10 off from the best price seen over the holidays.

AirPods-Pro-Discount-Feature-desaturated.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

AirPods Pro are Apple's high-end Bluetooth headphones, offering active noise cancellation and many more features. The included charging case also supports Qi wireless charging, so you can recharge the headphones via any compatible Qi mat.

The AirPods Pro are in stock and ready to ship in 1-2 business days, but this sale will likely expire fast so if you're interested head to Amazon soon.

We track sales for every model of the AirPods in our Best AirPods Deals guide, so be sure to bookmark that page while you shop around for the wireless headphones.

Article Link: Deals: AirPods Pro Drop to $179.98 on Amazon ($69 Off)

enigma99a

macrumors newbie
Apr 28, 2010
I think the all time low was 149.99 back around cyber monday... EDIT: nevermind, that was for renewed.

chipchen

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2002
$10 more at Costco for the Pro's, but less likely you'd get a counterfeit pair from Amazon since they're known for mixing their inventory.

Deliro

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2011
Honestly this is what the price should be without a discount. Especially if the batteries in them start to degrade after 18 months like my regular AirPods did.

fribhey

macrumors member
Mar 11, 2005
I think the all time low was 149.99 back around cyber monday... EDIT: nevermind, that was for renewed.
the actual all time low, for brand new air pod pros, on amazon was $169.00 and was offered on Black Friday to match the same price Walmart was selling them for

Bremse

macrumors regular
Jan 30, 2020
Several other retailers had that price as well. I returned the pair I had bought from Walmart and kept a pair from Costco at that price because of their awesome return policy (basically forever on headphones).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.