MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Today you can get the AirPods Pro for $199.99 on Amazon, down from $249.00. You'll see this price reflected at checkout after a coupon worth $19.01 is automatically applied to your order.

AirPods-Pro-Discount-Feature-Yellow.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

This isn't the best price that we've ever tracked on the AirPods Pro, but it is the first notable discount in over a month, as sales have become a bit less frequent this spring.

The most consistent AirPods Pro sale has previously been found at Woot, which discounts the Bluetooth headphones to $189.99. We haven't seen one of these sales since early March, so Amazon's discount today is a solid second-best option for those looking to purchase the AirPods Pro this week.

We track sales for every model of the AirPods in our Best AirPods Deals guide, so be sure to bookmark that page while you shop around for the wireless headphones.

Article Link: Deals: AirPods Pro Drop to $199.99 on Amazon ($49 Off)

jmgregory1

macrumors 68030
With my Pro's starting to act up (assuming the spotty connection I'm experiencing is AirPods Pro related and not BT issues with my iPhone 12 Pro Max), I'm holding out for a re-fresh as long as I can. It's par for the course to get about a year's worth of daily use out of any headphones, in my decade+ of experience using bt headsets, and the fact that I've used this pair for work, travel and daily exercise with very little issue (until lately with them not holding connections) suggests to me that I got my money's worth. Plus I paid $225 for mine back when they first started getting discounted. I'm hoping an update adds an hour or more of battery life to them, which is the one thing I think needs improving.

Comment

trsblader

macrumors 6502
May 20, 2011
Would this possibly mean that Apple is launching new AirPods soon?

Refresh coming
$199 is not an irregular price. Since September they've been at $199 more often than not on Amazon. They even dropped to $170 and $180 at least once. Other retailers use the $199 price frequently as well. I don't see how a fairly regular price could be an indicator one way or another.

Comment

Corsig

macrumors 6502
Jul 12, 2008
$199 is not an irregular price. Since September they've been at $199 more often than not on Amazon. They even dropped to $170 and $180 at least once. Other retailers use the $199 price frequently as well. I don't see how a fairly regular price could be an indicator one way or another.
Well that coupled with a new event next week figured good time as any

Comment

turbineseaplane

macrumors G3
Mar 19, 2008
This isn't even really a good price

They've been as low as $170 several times at a few major retailers.

Obviously "get 'em if you want 'em", as with all things...but no need to rush out and buy them at this price or anything.

Reactions: trsblader
Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.