Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon today has a large collection of Apple's official iPhone 13 cases at notable low prices, including select colors of Clear, Silicone, and Leather Cases available from as low as $26.00. These accessories fit the iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max.

iphone-13-leather-cases-fall-2021.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

All of the cases listed below are in stock and available to ship from Amazon today. If you visit the Apple storefront on Amazon, you can also find discounts on cases for previous generation iPhone models and other accessories.

iPhone 13
  • Clear - $37.49, down from $49.00
  • Silicone - $26.00, down from $49.00
  • Leather - $39.99, down from $59.00
iPhone 13 mini
  • Clear - $39.99, down from $49.00
  • Silicone - $39.99, down from $49.00
  • Leather - $52.99, down from $59.00
iPhone 13 Pro
  • Clear - $39.99, down from $49.00
  • Silicone - $39.99, down from $49.00
  • Leather - $47.99, down from $59.00
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Deals: Amazon Discounts Official Apple Silicone, Leather, and Clear Cases for iPhone 13

thejadedmonkey

macrumors G3
May 28, 2005
Pennsylvania
I might have to pick up a new blue silicone case. They're nice, but really don't survive more than one or two drops onto rough surfaces without getting all nicked up.

Edit: Nevermind, only a few colors are discounted. Not Blue.

Reactions: whsbuss

kingtj1971

macrumors 6502
Feb 11, 2021
Alton, IL
Meh.... I'm glad to see the discounted prices on these. But seriously, people? I've gone through a lot of different cases and iPhone revisions. And for my money, the one brand that's consistently been durable and saved my phones from damage many, many times are the "Tech 21" cases like the "Evo Clear" or "Evo Check" for the iPhone 13.

I can still inductively charge my phones just fine with these cases on them, and they're hardly any bulkier than these silicone Apple cases. They don't get dust and grit adhering to them as readily as silicone does, either.

I won't knock the leather cases if you're buying them for the looks. Leather has a unique look to it and it's well known as doing a decent job as a protective cover for other things. But my thought is, for $39 -- get a Tech 21 Evo and you won't regret it..... (And no, I don't work for them or get paid any kind of referral fee. Just a recommendation from a fan.)

BigBlur

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2021
I might have to pick up a new blue silicone case. They're nice, but really don't survive more than one or two drops onto rough surfaces without getting all nicked up.

Edit: Nevermind, only a few colors are discounted. Not Blue.
If you don't care about it being brand spanking new, you could get it from the Amazon Warehouse. This is how I bought several of my iPhone 13 cases for a nice discount. A couple of them actually ended up being unopened returns; and another was opened, but still looked unused/brand new. For phone cases, I'd guess most of the ones from the Amazon Warehouse are returns because the person didn't like the color, not that there was something wrong with it.

___joshuaturner

macrumors member
Dec 15, 2017
They still have such a poor color selection for the 13 Pro compared to the 12 Pro - no white, no light colors at all really excluding the pink.

Lucca2

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2020
Worst case ever ! They look like ? after one month. Stay away from Apple’s leather cases

Attachments

• 1859808F-A489-4A98-9BD5-5DD9C8568BF9.jpeg
    1859808F-A489-4A98-9BD5-5DD9C8568BF9.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 1,161

kingtj1971

macrumors 6502
Feb 11, 2021
Alton, IL
Worst case ever ! They look like ? after one month. Stay away from Apple’s leather cases

Well see..... again, an example of it being better to buy third party on these accessories. Like I said above, I understand the desire to go with leather for a phone case, just because some people like the look of the material. But poor quality leather always winds up looking bad really fast.

Morrissey

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2018
San Diego, California
Man they’re never gonna discount the clear one for the Pro Max are they? ?
The Clear case for the 13 Pro Max is the worst, is very loose and the material tends to break, I really care my iphone and this thing just breaks after three months.
The clear 12 Pro Max was very tight and the magsafe was a joke (even on the Apple website said something about it).
The only good thing about the clear case is that keep the (clear) transparent material for months.

grouch

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2011
New York
If I'm going to have a logo on my phone case the Apple logo is less annoying than case manufacturers
Agreed, of everything I've tried the logo-less cases are almost always the cheap Chinese knock-offs. Spigen I feel is a higher quality case than Apple makes and has a subtle logo, I actually didn't even know it was there until I went searching for it just now.

Reactions: dennislaska

cwwilson

macrumors 68000
Jan 27, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
I don't know why people buy these, Spigen makes such a better case...

I have several Spigen cases and I love them but when it comes to MagSafe they are not as good as the magnets don't work nearly well enough when using a Spigen case. I have a MagSafe car mount in my car and it only works with MagSafe 'certified' cases, which the Spigen ones are not.

So I bought an Apple Silicone Case last time they were on sale at Amazon and it works flawlessly.

jaysofficial03

macrumors newbie
Apr 1, 2021
Rebel Case is the only cases Im using - I recently purchase the Flex and Rebel series cases, and I am very impressed. I am sticking with Rebel case as long everything Apple Pro can keep that company running, he is doing a great job with that case. Again best iPhone case you can purchase IMO

I do have an Apple silicone case for my 13 Pro and its decent

Reactions: Lucca2
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.