Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
  • Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon is now matching the price of the AirPods Pro that we've been tracking at Verizon over the past few weeks, allowing customers to purchase the noise-cancelling headphones for $219.99, down from $249.00.

The AirPods Pro have gone down to a slightly lower price of $214 in new condition this year, but this $30 discount remains the most consistent sale, and it should be easier for more people to take advantage of thanks to Amazon.

AirPod-Pro-Deal-219.png
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

No discount code is required to get the deal, and Amazon has the AirPods Pro in stock so shipping should be within the next few days. Amazon also includes 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free with the purchase of the AirPods Pro.

AirPods Pro are Apple's high-end headphones, with support for Active Noise Cancellation. The AirPods Pro also have overall better sound quality than the AirPods, and custom silicone ear-tips that provide a more snug fit for different ear sizes.

We track sales for every model of the AirPods in our Best AirPods Deals guide, so be sure to bookmark that page while you shop around for the wireless headphones.

Article Link: Deals: Amazon Matching Verizon's AirPods Pro Sale Price of $219.99 ($30 Off)

lederermc

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2014
Seattle
I currently have a ~$70 pair of Sony "h.ear in" BT earphones which is over collar style. I'm been thinking of getting the AirPods Pros. I like the rich feature set but don't want to loose very low frequencies. My Sonys have very good low frequency response. Better than the equivalent style ( Apple BeatsX) was sell 2 years ago. I tested both using: https://www.audiocheck.net/soundtests_headphones.php
The Beats had problems with the Bass Shaker test. Can someone with the AirPods Pro try these test and report back. I'm interested if the AirPods have good 10-20 Hz response (as indicated by these tests). Thanks in Advance.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.