Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon today has a pair of all-time low discounts on the 16-inch M2 Pro MacBook Pro, all of which are in stock and ready to ship today. Most computers have a delivery date of July 25 for orders placed in the United States.

Apple-MacBook-Pro-M2-Feature-Blue-Green.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Starting with the 512GB 12-core M2 Pro 16-inch MacBook Pro, you can get this model for $2,249.00, down from $2,499.00. It's available in both Silver and Space Gray, and this is a record low discount for the model and now the cheapest 2023 16-inch MacBook Pro.

The 1TB 12-core M2 Pro 16-inch MacBook Pro is on sale for $2,449.00, down from $2,699.00. This one is also available in both Silver and Space Gray, and it's another best-ever price on the 16-inch MacBook Pro.

Head to our full Deals Roundup to get caught up with all of the latest deals and discounts that we've been tracking over the past week.

Article Link: Deals: Amazon Takes $250 Off 16-Inch MacBook Pro With Multiple All-Time Low Prices

Reactions: Pinkyyy 💜🍎

cmWright

macrumors newbie
Mar 24, 2023
sadly my experience with ordering Apple products from Amazon has not been good - I've done it 3 times, each time failing to receive the product ordered - in fact, Amazon never even shipped the orders and never gave a reason for not shipping them... have never had that kind of problem with any other product...

umbilical

macrumors 65816
May 3, 2008
FL, USA
Almost the same price on Apple Education ($2,299) for the base and Same price as the 1TB $2,299 and Apple gives $150 gift card.

Saldy Amazon never offer BTOs, I need at least 32GB ram.

Reactions: Pinkyyy 💜🍎

HVDynamo

macrumors 6502a
Feb 21, 2011
Minnesota
Same, I am still on the fence if I will upgrade to a M3 or wait it out for M4. Cannot believe this thing is almost 3 years old and running like the day I started it up!
If you have an M1, there really isn't much need to upgrade to an M3 or M4 unless you have a workflow that is somehow being limited by the M1. I wouldn't even think about it until M5 if I had an M1 right now.

Reactions: Burnincoco

code-m

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2006
If you have an M1, there really isn't much need to upgrade to an M3 or M4 unless you have a workflow that is somehow being limited by the M1. I wouldn't even think about it until M5 if I had an M1 right now.
I do find the SSD speed slow tbh when moving large amount of data.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.