Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon is offering discounts across a wide selection of Apple Watch SE models today, including both GPS and cellular models. Some of these devices are seeing delayed shipping estimates into September.

apple-watch-se-yellow.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

While we're seeing record-low prices on nearly all Apple Watch SE models, it's worth remembering that we're expecting new models in just a few weeks. Those new models likely won't see significant discounts for some time, however.

Starting with the 40mm cellular Apple Watch SE, this model is available for $229.99, down from $329.00. Similarly, the 44mm cellular Apple Watch SE is on sale for $259.99, down from $359.00. Both of these $99 discounts are all-time low prices.

Secondly, the 40mm GPS Apple Watch SE is down to $209.99, from $279.00. This is an all-time low price on the device, but note that Amazon has an estimated delivery of mid September for this one.

If you're on the hunt for more discounts, be sure to visit our Apple Deals roundup where we recap the best Apple-related bargains of the past week.

Article Link: Deals: Amazon Takes Up to $99 Off Apple Watch SE Models

DeftwillP

macrumors 6502
Jan 28, 2011
My kid just started middle school. The cellular SE (on sale) is looking pretty attractive right now as a way to keep tabs on him and communicate. Otherwise, was looking at an S6 model on swappa. What do you guys think?

ETA: would definitely need to put it in a clunky case or get apple care on it so that limits swappa potential. I don't guess apple will let you add apple care to a s6 second hand watch eh?

Last edited:
Reactions: George Dawes

AF_APPLETALK

macrumors regular
Nov 12, 2020
Tempted to order this right now, leave it unopened until the 9/7 Apple event to see if the SE2 has anything worthwhile. It'll still be within its 30 day return window.

Reactions: MacLawyer

ForzaJuve

macrumors member
Jul 20, 2009
Costco has the S7 for $100 off online. In store availability is very limited. Comes in Red, blue or green. Just got one for my daughter. Much better deal than the SE in my opinion.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.