Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon today has the Beats Studio Pro headphones for $199.95 in all four colors, down from $349.99. Although this doesn't beat Prime Day's steeper $179.00 price tag, this is still a solid $150 markdown on the new headphones.

beats-studio-pro-purple.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

You can get the Beats Studio Pro headphones at this price in Deep Brown, Black, Navy, and Sandstone on Amazon. The headphones come with improved sound quality, voice performance, comfort and durability, and connectivity compared to previous generation Beats.

There are a few other Beats devices on sale as we head into November, starting with the Beats Studio Buds at $99.95, down from $149.95. Amazon has five colors on sale at this price, which is another solid second-best price.

beats-studio-buds-purple.jpg

Lastly, the Beats Fit Pro are down to $159.99 in six colors, down from $199.95. These earbuds include the Apple H1 chip, making them easy to pair with iOS devices, and they're built for workouts with flexible wingtips.

beats-fit-pro-purple.jpg

We've begun tracking all of the season's best deals in our dedicated Black Friday Roundup, so be sure to bookmark the page and visit it throughout the season as you do your online shopping. Our roundup mainly focuses on Apple products and related tech accessories.

Article Link: Deals: Amazon's Beats Sales Include New Studio Pro Headphones for $199.95 ($150 Off) and More

3xBoom

macrumors 6502
Apr 20, 2020
Bought them first at Woot for $240 and then quickly swapped for a new $170 pair during Amazon Prime's sale event recently. Pretty happy with them. Sound quality is excellent (I am not an audiophile but my son who is a bit of a sound quality snob approved), noise isolation is not ideal (still can somewhat hear cars on street), and created Shortcuts to quickly change EQ and BT pairing. I am not a huge fan of in ear buds - I own and regularly use beats fit pro but their short battery life and pressure in ear canals (otherwise you hear everything) are annoying.

Incision

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2009
DFW Area
Do they still feel like putting your head in a vise?
Yes they do! I got killer deal on Prime Day to replace my Studio 3. They were on sale for $170 and I had a $60 Amazon through Amex promotion, so $110 for a set.

That said, hey are just night and day difference in comfort between these and my Sony XM4.

gank41

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2008
I bought the Beats Studio Pro's on Amazon a few weeks back with a similar sale. Ended up taking them to our local Apple Store a few days later due to a loud SSSSHHHHHH hissing sound from the left ear cup. they shipped them out to be repaired, but they found nothing wrong, and then gave them back to me in the same condition. Apple Support on iMessage wants me to send them in again lol

jozero

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2009
Why wont this deal come to Canada! They are $470 CDN up here !! ~ $260CDN seems about right for these

• Sad
Reactions: iLuddite

bradman83

macrumors 6502a
Oct 29, 2020
Buffalo, NY
I recently picked up a pair of Beats Studio Buds to replace my fizzled out AirPods 3rd generation (which Best Buy kindly price matched the current Amazon sale). At $99 they're a great value relative to the AirPods Pro, especially since at this price they cost half as much as the Pro does on sale, so when the batteries on these inevitably die and have to be thrown out in 2-4 years like every other earbuds I won't feel as bad as if I'd spent $200.

docbop

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2008
Los Angeles, CA

Amazon today has the Beats Studio Pro headphones for $199.95 in all four colors, down from $349.99. Although this doesn't beat Prime Day's steeper $179.00 price tag, this is still a solid $150 markdown on the new headphones.

beats-studio-pro-purple.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

You can get the Beats Studio Pro headphones at this price in Deep Brown, Black, Navy, and Sandstone on Amazon. The headphones come with improved sound quality, voice performance, comfort and durability, and connectivity compared to previous generation Beats.

There are a few other Beats devices on sale as we head into November, starting with the Beats Studio Buds at $99.95, down from $149.95. Amazon has five colors on sale at this price, which is another solid second-best price.

Lastly, the Beats Fit Pro are down to $159.99 in six colors, down from $199.95. These earbuds include the Apple H1 chip, making them easy to pair with iOS devices, and they're built for workouts with flexible wingtips.

We've begun tracking all of the season's best deals in our dedicated Black Friday Roundup, so be sure to bookmark the page and visit it throughout the season as you do your online shopping. Our roundup mainly focuses on Apple products and related tech accessories.

Article Link: Deals: Amazon's Beats Sales Include New Studio Pro Headphones for $199.95 ($150 Off) and More
A couple weeks ago at Amazon Prime sale I picked up some Beats Studio Pro because the price was great and I needed a pair of over the ear headphones. I have really come to like these headphones and especially the 40 hour battery charge. They come with a nice carrying case, they sound great can be plugged into for doing music without BlueTooth latency and use USB-C. I got the chocolate brown color and they look fantastic. Real close to Apple AirPods Max at half the price.

bookcase

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2014
Boston, MA
I bought the Studio Pros for $170 for an upcoming trip. They're certainly not the best NC headphones out there (at least when you're not playing music), but I think they sound great. I'll continue to use my APP2, but the Studio Pros will make a fine travel companion.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.