Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Anker has further sweetened its deals on the Eufy brand of Bluetooth trackers this week, with the SmartTrack Card available for $16.99, down from $29.99. You can also get the SmartTrack Link in various packs, starting at $13.99 for a 1-pack, $26.99 for a 2-pack, and $48.99 for a 4-pack.

anker-green-hero.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

These trackers work with Apple's Find My app and are perfect for keeping track of luggage and other necessities while traveling. This time around, all of the deals have been applied automatically on Amazon so you won't need any coupon codes. Compared to previous sales, these are some of the best prices we've tracked on the Bluetooth trackers, particularly for the SmartTrack Link 1-pack and SmartTrack Card.

Another highlight of the sale is Anker's Docking Station + Monitor Stand, which includes 12 ports and support for wireless charging. It's priced at $199.99, down from $249.99. You can also save on a pair of 3-in-1 MagSafe Chargers, with support for iPhone, AirPods, and Apple Watch charging, starting at $110.49, down from $139.99.

One final highlight is the PowerCore Reserve 60,000 mAh with Retractable Light, which is available for $119.99, down from $169.99. This is lower than the deal price we tracked during Prime Day earlier in the month, and a new best-ever price on this accessory.

Bluetooth Trackers

eufy-card.jpg
Cables and Wall Chargers
... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: Deals: Anker Knocks Down Price of Eufy Bluetooth Trackers (From $13.99), Plus More Deals on Chargers and Hubs

atonaldenim

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2018
I have the Eufy SmartTrack Card in my wallet and it works great, very thin, would definitely recommend! Probably will pick up a bunch of keychain trackers at this price, this design is so much better with the keyring hole built in.

Sale also happening at Eufy website for those who don't want to feed the Amazon beast. https://us.eufy.com/products/t87b0011

Confused-User

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2014
I have the Eufy SmartTrack Card in my wallet and it works great, very thin, would definitely recommend! Probably will pick up a bunch of keychain trackers at this price, this design is so much better with the keyring hole built in.
There are many claims on Amazon that these products don't actually work like AirTags. Obviously, you don't get precision location info as you would if it had a U1 but other than that can you confirm that they actually do work properly with the Apple Find My ecosystem? Have you used it to find one of these starting from outside of Bluetooth range?

thefourthpope

Contributor
Sep 8, 2007
DelMarVa
I purchased the 12-in-1 Docking Station / Monitor Stand last week. Very high quality and rather sturdy. I love the parts of Anker that do not involve cameras.
Just ordered! I’m excited for the organization options, and only need it to be sturdy enough for a 27” Asus.

Reactions: TMRJIJ

BuddyTronic

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2008

Sale also happening at Eufy website for those who don't want to feed the Amazon beast. https://us.eufy.com/products/t87b0011

Apple Air Tags vs any others. Is there anything to even consider. The only thing about Apple AirTags that is bad is that you can only have 16 of them

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.