Deals: Anker's First Big Sale of 2020 is Discounting Wireless Chargers, Portable Batteries, and More

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Anker has kicked off one of its first sales of 2020, discounting wireless chargers, wall chargers, portable batteries, Bluetooth speakers, and more. Prices in the sale start as low as $8.49 for the company's PowerWave wireless charging mat.

Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

You can also save on Anker's PowerPort Strip 6 ($25.99), PowerPort Speed 2 Wall Charger ($17.98), and PowerCore+ 26,800 mAh portable battery ($72.99). Only two of these deals require coupon codes, which you can find below, otherwise the deals have been applied automatically.

Anker Accessory Sale

Head to our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more discounts on Apple products and related accessories.

Article Link: Deals: Anker's First Big Sale of 2020 is Discounting Wireless Chargers, Portable Batteries, and More

Craiger

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2007
Anker is the J.C. Penney of the tech world. Every day is a sale. it's almost as if the list prices aren't real...

And I guess if Anker is the Penney's, then MacRumors is the weekly junk mail you get hyping this weeks "sale" at Penneys.

4jasontv

macrumors 68000
Jul 31, 2011
Anker is the J.C. Penney of the tech world. Every day is a sale. it's almost as if the list prices aren't real...

And I guess if Anker is the Penney's, then MacRumors is the weekly junk mail you get hyping this weeks "sale" at Penneys.
I had a similar feeling when they showed up at Walmart.

I just want an usb c charger that can charge both my MBP and ipad at full speed at the same time.

Also, gotta love the markup on qi chargers that hold the phone at an angle.

Jefe's MacAir

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2010
It's a shame MR would try to increase its income stream by offering information pertinent to Apple Inc. product users rather than just charging a subscription fee to view its site. /S

You do realize nothing is free and without outside help, unless you believe the banner ads pay the bills, we wouldn't have MacRumors, at least not for free, or any other user forum. Same reason your free TV has ads, free YouTube has ads, etc.

Also, fresh content, while drab, is much more interesting than no content. But trolls will troll. 🤓