Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Anker began a new sale on Amazon today, centered around items that are meant to help anyone working from home. This includes power strips, wall adapters, wireless chargers, and more. There are also a few products from Anker's smart home product brand Eufy, like the EufyCam and Eufy RoboVac.

anker-work-from-home-image.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

This sale includes Anker's PowerPort Strip at $19.99, down from $22.99, and a few wall chargers that provide numerous ports for anyone that uses multiple devices in their workflow. Wall charger prices start at $20.99 for the PowerPort III Duo, which provides two USB-C ports. There's also the PowerPort I with four USB-A ports and one USB-C port at $32.99, down from $49.99.

Anker's Work From Home Sale

Wall Chargers
Wireless Chargers
Eufy Home Products
Miscellaneous
Head to our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more discounts on Apple products and related accessories.

Article Link: Deals: Anker's Work From Home Sale Includes $21 Wall Chargers, $10 Wireless Chargers, and $20 Power Strips

Last edited:

CarlJ

macrumors 604
Feb 23, 2004
San Diego, CA, USA
Why don't you set the links to open new tabs or pages instead of taking us away from the article?
Ack, please don't do this. If you want it to open in a new tab or page, use your browser to do this - if they force it on the site, then it takes the choice out of the user's hands - there's no way to keep it from opening in a new page/tab (which already annoys the heck out of me with the article links in the forum). Cmd-click will get a new tab if you want.

Last edited:

davidg4781

macrumors 68030
Oct 28, 2006
Alice, TX
I’m tempted to get that USB-C charging adaptor. I’m needing new cables too but my current Mac only has A.

Maybe I should upgrade my Mac also?

Reactions: Tony_YYZ

sideshowuniqueuser

macrumors 68030
Mar 20, 2016
Why don't you set the links to open new tabs or pages instead of taking us away from the article?
Because that is not standard web behaviour, and not following standards makes for an annoying user experience.

On a MacBook, if you want to open a new tab, it's simple to hold the cmd button and click the link, I can do it with one hand, coffee in the other. However, if you are actually finished with the current page, and want to open the link in place, it is annoying to have a new tab opened by default, and then to have to close the current page.

On a phone/tablet, alternate to using new tabs, you can open a link in the same window, read it, and use the back button to return to the original page.

If every web site follows this standard, then doing the above becomes automatic reflex. But when some idiot developer decides to open every link in a new window, it throws you out.

• Love
Reactions: CLS9 and CarlJ

Tony_YYZ

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2015
what’s the promo code?
What coupon?
It's an Amazon coupon. When I clicked the link provided it said there was a $10 coupon to apply:

1585683340026.png

Not sure if @4jasontv linked the product on amazon.ca or if it auto directed me there since I'm in Canada. But this is an Amazon Canada product listing. USB C Wall Charger, Anker Premium 60W 5-Port Desktop Charger with One 30W Power Delivery Port for MacBook Air 2018, iPad Pro 2018, and 4 PowerIQ Ports for iPhone XS/Max/XR/X/8/7, Galaxy S9/S8 and More

4jasontv

Suspended
Jul 31, 2011
It's an Amazon coupon. When I clicked the link provided it said there was a $10 coupon to apply:

View attachment 902580

Not sure if @4jasontv linked the product on amazon.ca or if it auto directed me there since I'm in Canada. But this is an Amazon Canada product listing. USB C Wall Charger, Anker Premium 60W 5-Port Desktop Charger with One 30W Power Delivery Port for MacBook Air 2018, iPad Pro 2018, and 4 PowerIQ Ports for iPhone XS/Max/XR/X/8/7, Galaxy S9/S8 and More
I think that was either for you or for Canadian customers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.