Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon today has the second generation Apple Watch SE at a new all-time low price of $199.99, down from $249.00. This is for the 40mm GPS Apple Watch SE in Small/Medium band size, and you will need to add the wearable to your cart in order to see the deal price.

apple-watch-se-yellow.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

You can get Starlight and Silver Aluminum at this best-ever price on Amazon, but stock is delayed. The earliest estimated delivery window begins around June 1-4. Although this is a long delay, with this steep of a discount it's worth locking in the deal today if you've been on the hunt for the 2022 Apple Watch SE.

Note: You won't see the deal price until checkout.

Additionally, the 40mm cellular Apple Watch SE has hit $219.99 on Amazon, down from $299.00. This is another new record low price on the 2022 Apple Watch SE and it's only available in Midnight with an early June delivery estimate.

Head to our full Deals Roundup to get caught up with all of the latest deals and discounts that we've been tracking over the past week.

Article Link: Deals: Apple Watch SE Hits New Record Low Price at $199.99 on Amazon

Reactions: Justin Cymbal

richman555

macrumors 6502
Jan 23, 2010
Collegeville, PA
I have the cellular service and have turned it off. I used it to access my music at the gym and not have to have my cell phone with me. That said, my watch would fill up quickly with just a few songs downloaded, and with cellular turned on, it chews up battery really fast.

magusxxx

macrumors newbie
May 25, 2009
I have the cellular service and have turned it off. I used it to access my music at the gym and not have to have my cell phone with me. That said, my watch would fill up quickly with just a few songs downloaded, and with cellular turned on, it chews up battery really fast.
I always find it funny when people will say, "I don't have enough room!". Especially years ago when MP3 players were just starting to come into their own.

I laugh because at the gym I don't listen to music. I listen to old radio shows! They were broadcasted in mono and only take up about 10-20 meg each.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.