Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon has a few models of the Apple Watch Series 7 on sale this week, introducing all-time low prices on both 41mm and 45mm GPS Aluminum devices, as well as a few Cellular models. Most of these Apple Watches are in stock and will be delivered before Christmas.

apple-watch-pink-holiday.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Starting with the 41mm GPS Apple Watch Series 7 in Green Aluminum with a Clover Sport Band, this model is available for $349.00, down from $399.00. The only other 41mm GPS model on sale at this price is the Blue Aluminum with an Abyss Blue Sport Band. Target is matching the sale on this Apple Watch.

If you're looking for the larger watch, Amazon also has the 45mm GPS Apple Watch Series 7 in Blue Aluminum with an Abyss Blue Sport Band for $379.00, down from $429.00. The only other 45mm GPS model on sale at this price is the Midnight Aluminum with a Midnight Sport Band, but it will arrive after Christmas. You can also find these sale prices being matched at Target.

Lastly, there are two Cellular devices being discounted this week on Amazon, and they're both the Green Aluminum with a Clover Sport Band device. You can get the 41mm Cellular Apple Watch Series 7 for $449.00, down from $499.00. The 45mm Cellular Apple Watch Series 7 is down to $479.00, from $529.00. The former model is in stock but the latter will arrive in January.

Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Deals: Apple Watch Series 7 Gets New All-Time Low Prices on Amazon ($50 Off)

Grimace

macrumors 68040
Feb 17, 2003
with Hamburglar.
Or get the 41mm model for $325 by activating Paypal's $25 off of $250 at Best Buy, and then have Best Buy price match Walmart and Target's Apple Watch price of $349.

polyphenol

macrumors 68000
Sep 9, 2020
Wales
Any UK deals? Preferably for the 45mm - still have not my mind up which colour.

Haven't yet seen anything greater than a few pennies off.

cwwilson

macrumors 68000
Jan 27, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
I like a good deal when I see one but for me this is quite frankly just not quite enough off on this model. I'm not really in a huge rush to get a Series 7 but if I was I'd be more likely to buy one once it's around the $299 mark. While that may be a lot to ask, it's just not a significant enough of an upgrade over the 5 to justify its current price imo... Even with this particular sale it's just not peaking my interest yet.

I do believe the 8 will be in more line with what I'm looking for from an upgrade and by then the 7 will be reasonably priced so that's when decisions will have to be made!

Reactions: NightFlight

jicon

macrumors 6502a
Nov 29, 2004
Toronto, ON
That middle watch face... I'm to believe Apple is holding back developers from creating their own watch faces because of 'quality control'? Look at that.

• Haha
Reactions: iMerik

pdaholic

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2011
I bit…5% cash back PayPal deal on my credit card. Got the midnight 45mm from Target. I guess midnight is the new space gray or whatever black was called previously? Should be here on Tuesday. Midnight wasn’t shipping until January on Amazon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.