Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon today has a few deals on the Apple Watch Series 8, including all-time low prices on both 41mm and 45mm GPS models. All of the watches mentioned below are in stock and ready to ship, with delivery dates around June 24 in most cases.

series-8.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Starting with the 41mm GPS Apple Watch Series 8, you can get this model for $329.00, down from $399.00. This one is available in Midnight, Silver, and Starlight, and all three colors have both S/M and M/L bands at this record low price.

Amazon also has the 45mm GPS Apple Watch Series 8 on sale for $359.00, down from $429.00. All three of the same colors are on sale, including Midnight, Silver, and Starlight. You'll also find both S/M and M/L bands available in each color.

Head to our full Deals Roundup to get caught up with all of the latest deals and discounts that we've been tracking over the past week.

Article Link: Deals: Apple Watch Series 8 Models Drop to Best-Ever Prices on Amazon, Starting at $329

Odan

macrumors member
Mar 15, 2023
I guess they need to get rid of them since the 9 series will arrive this fall... It's incredible how long they last for such a small battery. My 5 series still works very well, battery lasts long too. Maybe I'll get the 9 series maybe the 10 series, these things last so long one can decide...

Reactions: k1121j

MrMojo1

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2010
New England
Tempted but my S5 iWatch still works. Will get a battery replacement sooner than later for much less and still save money.
Would get the newer iWatch model if Apple ever include a blood pressure monitor in it.

Last edited:

Mr. Dee

macrumors 603
Dec 4, 2003
Jamaica
Still using my Series 3, probably won't upgrade until next year. The Watch is probably one of my essential Apple devices. I like it, but if I forgot to wear it, it wouldn't be the end of my day.

Reactions: Menneisyys2

Eriamjh1138@DAN

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2007
BFE, MI
My series 4’s battery life is quite poor after four years of daily use. I’m ready for an upgrade but don’t want to pay more than $330.

I’ll keep waiting.

Reactions: roccobladr

roccobladr

macrumors 6502
Jul 25, 2011
My series 4’s battery life is quite poor after four years of daily use. I’m ready for an upgrade but don’t want to pay more than $330.

I’ll keep waiting.
Same here. Love my stainless steel series 4, but the battery is pretty bad (health is 64%). I usually need to charge it half way through the day. That said, it still works fine and charges pretty quickly.

I’m waiting on a stainless steel model deal to upgrade. The glass on this thing still doesn’t have a scratch after all these years. Totally worth it.

wayland1985

macrumors 6502a
Jan 16, 2008
My Series 4 has a display that’s fading (the screen is starting to show green hues across the entire right side), and a battery that is barely making it through the day…

I’ve been planning on holding out for the Series 9, but part of me thinks I should jump on this sale…

Macaholic868

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2017

I’ll keep waiting.

Wait until the 9 ships and scoop up a refurbished, like new 8 on Amazon for around your price point. That’s what I did. I had the 5 for years and wanted an upgrade but the Ultra was way too expensive for somebody like me who uses it for notifications, basic fitness tracking and as a backup way to receive and send texts or phone calls in a pinch if I don’t have my phone. I was hoping the 8 would be a compelling enough release to justify the cost for a new cellular model in the larger size but the 8 wasn’t much of an upgrade at all over the 7 so I wanted until February and scooped up a refurbished, like, new 7 that still came with two years of AppleCare for less than $400. It was my first refurbished device and didn’t have so much as a scratch on it. I would have never known isn’t wasn’t new from Apple other than the band it shipped with. It wasn’t an Apple band but since the band from my 5 still worked, was in great shape and Apple didn’t request the band back when I traded it into them for store credit, I just used the band from the 5 and kept the one that came with it as a backup.

Sounds like the 9 won’t be much of an upgrade either. I won’t be upgrading again until Apple adds in a blood pressure monitor or the long rumored technology they’ve been working on to get a blood glucose approximation without needing to draw blood. They need something more compelling than a new processor and slightly longer battery life for me to pony up. The 7 works very well for me currently.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eriamjh1138@DAN
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.