Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon has a few models of the Apple Watch Ultra for $729.99 today, down from the original price of $799.00. All of these sales require you to add the Apple Watch Ultra to your cart on Amazon and head to the checkout screen in order to see the final deal price.

apple-watch-ultra-orange.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Models on sale at this price include the White Ocean Band, Yellow/Beige Trail Loop, Blue/Gray Trail Loop, and Orange Alpine Loop. The first two Apple Watch Ultra models have estimated deliveries between June 21 and 24, while the latter two have slipped into July.

Note: You won't see the deal price until checkout.

This $729.99 price tag remains the best price we've ever tracked for a majority of Apple Watch Ultra models, although there has been one exception. We saw the Yellow Ocean Band go down to $701.99 earlier in the year, but that rare sale has not returned recently nor has it expanded to other Ultra band styles.

There are also quite a few models of the Apple Watch Ultra at $749.99 right now on Amazon. Our full Deals Roundup has more information on the latest Apple-related sales and bargains.

Article Link: Deals: Apple Watch Ultra Hits $729.99 on Amazon in Multiple Colors ($69 Off)

jonnysods

macrumors G3
Sep 20, 2006
There & Back Again
Still waiting for the updated version of the Ultra with a new processor. I have the series 6 and its almost the exact same processor, would like to seem they squeeze a bit more out of the new version/chip!

MaxBurn

macrumors 65816
Nov 25, 2010
Plenty of these on the secondary market due to the watch being so big, someone trying it and settling on "no thanks". You should be able to pick up a nearly new one in the $500 range.

gumbyhw

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2006
OMG I cannot wait to get rid of my Ultra.
The brighter screen is nice but it's too heavy, bulky, and hard to "dress up."

Just waiting for trade-in season.

Gold Stainless Steel I'm coming for you! 😍

Yeah, I could use a couple of the features but when I tried one on the other day it felt absurdly huge and heavy on my wrist.

Reactions: ShivneelSingh

CarAnalogy

macrumors 601
Jun 9, 2021
I wonder what the sales numbers look like compared to the other models. I have yet to see a single Ultra in public.

Dan Marino had one. Saw it on TV. If that counts. Seems about right. He was on the sidelines of the last Dolphins game of the season.

Reactions: Weaselboy

Armeniandave

macrumors 6502
Jun 12, 2010
San Diego
Do not buy from Amazon if you have any doubt you’ll return it. I returned mine and waited 5 weeks for a refund and that was after multiple calls. In the end they hadn’t even received it in yet but gave the refund because I could prove it was delivered to them. Buy it from somewhere else.

• Love
Reactions: Jovijoker

mashdots

macrumors 6502
Dec 10, 2015
seattle-ish

I'm curious to know your decision process to buy one despite it being heavy and bulky? I tried one on multiple times before I decided to go with it and I'm glad with my decision.

Reactions: Jovijoker

SuperCachetes

macrumors 65816
Nov 28, 2010
Away from you
Same! I haven't seen anyone wear the Ultra in public, unless I go to an Apple Retail Store. Even then, there'll be only one employee wearing it.
I have seen several; including a buddy from work who seems to buy every new Apple toy when it it is released. It looks fine on him, as a decently average-sized male. My wrists/hands are just too small to pull it off, so I never even considered getting one. An S9 will replace my current S6, which is finally getting sketchy in the battery department.

User 6502

macrumors 65816
Mar 6, 2014
Do you think they might release a version 2 this year or this looking like 2 or 3 year cycle product?
They will almost certainly release a version 2. It wouldn’t make any sense to leave the most expensive model behind the cheaper ones that will see an update in September.

User 6502

macrumors 65816
Mar 6, 2014

I can understand you, it really is an ugly piece of technology. I can‘t imagine any normal, everyday life situation where i wouldn’t feel ridiculous wearing that huge hideous thing.

Silverado

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2008
I’ve grown to think that Amazon sales means that new models are coming! MacRumors says they don’t believe the Apple Watch Ultra will be refreshed, but this news bodes well for a refresh.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.