Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

It's been a few months since we tracked an all-time low price on the Apple Watch Ultra, and today Amazon is back with the best price we've ever seen on Apple's wearable. You'll find multiple configurations of the Apple Watch Ultra available for $729.99, down from $799.00. Every model in this sale requires you to add the Apple Watch Ultra to your cart in order to see an automatic discount worth $50 get applied to your order.

apple-watch-ultra-purple.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

This is a match of the lowest price we've ever tracked on any model of the Apple Watch Ultra, beating the most recent sale we saw in March by about $20. In total you'll find seven configurations of the Apple Watch Ultra priced at $729.99 today on Amazon, all focusing on the Alpine Loop in various colors and sizes.

Note: You won't see the deal price until checkout.

Remember that you will need to add these watches to your cart and head to the checkout screen in order to see the $729.99 deal price. Configurations include:
Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Deals: Apple Watch Ultra Hits Record Low Price of $729.99 on Amazon

surfzen21

macrumors 65816
May 31, 2019
New York

It's been a few months since we tracked an all-time low price on the Apple Watch Ultra, and today Amazon is back with the best price we've ever seen on Apple's wearable. You'll find multiple configurations of the Apple Watch Ultra available for $729.99, down from $799.00. Every model in this sale requires you to add the Apple Watch Ultra to your cart in order to see an automatic discount worth $50 get applied to your order.

apple-watch-ultra-purple.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

This is a match of the lowest price we've ever tracked on any model of the Apple Watch Ultra, beating the most recent sale we saw in March by about $20. In total you'll find seven configurations of the Apple Watch Ultra priced at $729.99 today on Amazon, all focusing on the Alpine Loop in various colors and sizes.

Note: You won't see the deal price until checkout.

Apple Watch Ultra for $729.99 ($69 OFF)

Remember that you will need to add these watches to your cart and head to the checkout screen in order to see the $729.99 deal price. Configurations include:
Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Deals: Apple Watch Ultra Hits Record Low Price of $729.99 on Amazon
Every link I've clicked from above is showing $779. :confused:

***Nevermind, it shows once you view your cart!***

Last edited:

IIGS User

macrumors 65816
Feb 24, 2019
I am starting to see more people with the Ultra. Saw a guy at the food court Saturday, another guy jogging through downtown, a student on the train.

I have one, and I'm starting to see a few more of them around. One of my co workers has one (he was a bit crestfallen when the bubble of his exclusivity on the workplace went pop) and I saw one on an assistant manager at the local Waffle House the other day.

I'm very happy with mine. Even Mrs. GS thought it was a "cool looking" watch.

Reactions: bb9 and surfzen21

coolerkid

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2015
I wish they'd get rid of the button guard on the right and slimmed it down a bit overall. I wanted to get one, but looked way too chunky on my wrist. Felt more like strapping a computer to my wrist than wearing a watch.

Reactions: ZZ9pluralZalpha

iEimis97

macrumors member
Mar 28, 2020
It has been £699.99 at Costco in UK since late Jan/early Feb. Something tells me it isn’t selling as well as expected. Unusual to see such deep discounts on relatively new products especially in the UK. Some folks even found open box returns in store for £480 which is pretty crazy and would for sure convince me to get one!

turbineseaplane

macrumors G5
Mar 19, 2008
Keep seeing them on FB for $500-600, “mint”

Must be a mixed bag on “love it” and “not for me”

coachgq

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2009
Keep seeing them on FB for $500-600, “mint”

Must be a mixed bag on “love it” and “not for me”
I'd pay $500 for one. The Series 7 45mm with cellular cost me $529+tax new. How do the regular watch bands look in it though?

BGPL

macrumors 6502a
May 4, 2016
California
There's quite a few on the used market - my guess is they are too large for some people with smaller wrists... I got one in like new condition and saved $200. It looks like it was never worn 😍 but I'm a believer in the Ultra... will never go back.

Reactions: nospleen

aibloop

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2020
Everyone and their mother is penny pinching, and that is not an environment for super expensive devices. From what I can see they are not moving the M2 Macbooks that fast(and they decreased orders for it), and there is a surplus of M1 still in the supply chain.

All this should affect how they do business and design.

Apple never does "200$ off" on their webstore, they DO it, but on their Amazon storefronts and the like... And it is very regular now to see quite steep discounts.

This would be my suggestion to Apple:

SINCE cheap manufacturing is about to be void in China, there is a real case for Apple to become THE ultra modular and self-repairable and self expandable Computer company.

There is no cheaper labourer then the costumer. IKEA is well aware of this stupid fact.

This is where the Apple AR goggles come in. It shows you step by step what part to put where.

This way, Apple could lower the cost to be competitive with any PC. And it is better for the environment etc etc.

Perhaps they could even start selling Apple 3d printers...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.